sondebase You mentioned gambling, my counterpoint was one line of general advice. I'm glad you're experienced and know the risks. I wasn't passing judgement, please don't take it personally because I don't know your trade history.
Our team hasn't engaged on Reddit for a long time, can you please share the handle that's being rude?
Sorry you didn't get a proper response via support. I'm not aware of your support request and I also don't know what account you are. I'm just responding to your community post since you made it seem urgent. I'll see what's going on with support afterwards.
1) Deleting your account will not automatically redeem your MPH.
2) You need an account to complete withdrawal.
3) Only after withdrawal can you sell/send the funds (without relying on Morpher app). Withdrawal moves funds from our blockchain (for trading) to public Ethereum blockchain.
4) PayPal funds have 185 day lockup, that lockup is based on PayPal policies regarding digital goods. It cannot be canceled/rejected with account deletion.
What happens If you delete your account now:
- All private information will be erased. You lose access to Morpher app.
- You keep total access to your crypto wallet and keep all funds. However those funds live on sidechain.morpher.com - they can't be exchanged for ETH or fiat on exchanges.
- You can create a new account later, with the same wallet, and continue trading. You would need to KYC again to withdraw.
Being able to withdraw directly to a bank account is a core feature that's sadly not available yet. Depositing with no lockup, with out PayPal is also a core feature that's not available yet. We're going to catch up in those areas this year.
Good luck with your personal emergency.