cryptonewo Discussion was locked because we're writing an update that will be shared with everyone soon. The update will just explain some things, it's not going to change your situation.
In your case you had months to make a single trade, months to redeem. In all that time you did not see a need for Morpher. The goal of the Airdrop was always to let anyone around the world trade, not give out free cash. Terms are liable to change at any time.
Some notes on your points:
- I should be rewarded because I did KYC. No, KYC is a legal requirement for us to allow you to trade. In fact you doing KYC cost us money, this is not some sort of gift to us.
- I should be rewarded because I haven't withdrawn yet. You are complaining because you want to withdraw now, why does it matter you didn't want to before? People that find Morpher useful, that trade, that manage their own funds should be rewarded - you are neither.
- Your point is to encourage trading. Exactly. In all that time you were never encouraged to make a single trade.
Again redemption is available for:
- Traders, people that actually use the platform
- Depositers, anyone that manages their own funds.
You can still do either of these 2 things above and redeem. Or send a request to email@example.com to have your account and data deleted. We're constantly evolving and improving the platform to make it an amazing investment tool, if this change seems unfair I'm sorry but we have different goals with airdrop now.