Hi Denis, I have some questions to shoot-up regarding the latest news & announcement
- MPH is being listed on Uniswap, personally backed by us with Ethereum.
- The best part about integrating with Uniswap is that converting ETH to MPH will be super easy! Soon you won’t have to wonder what your MPH is worth or how to deposit/withdraw.
I just Ctrl+C your content in the announcement. The meaning you have mentioned in point 1 is like MPH tokens which are backed by you are gonna traded-able in Uniswap exchange for liquidity. IF that is the case, what is the point 2 states - Like users who got tokens from airdrop can withdraw from MORPHER wallet to Uniswap or we need to wait for withdrawal of our MPH token. Please clarify this points.
Want to buy up MPH for trading? We’re considering rewarding early users by listing at a discounted price, more news on that as it gets closer.
- Do we have pre-sale for MPH tokens before listing in Uniswap?
- How users are identified for the token sale?
- Is the airdrop KYC verified users given first priority or some approach you have planned?
Since, you know us like we are the most early early users of MORPHER platform. So, please consider us with more priority.
Last point, When you say DEFI - Are we working on any DEFI related products which has staking, leading & borrower prototype that will launch soon 😀
Please let me know your answers. Don't take me wrong, if i have said something not correct.